Sunday, January 13, 2013

Run for Abigail and Friends

Thank you so much to all of our friends and family that came out to support Shad and our family in the run for Abigail and friends.  It was great to see so many people there, and I enjoyed being able  to visit with people for a little while.  Because of your support we were able to win two of the cash prizes, a gift card to quicktrip, and gift card to sprouts, 2 separate photo sessions, and a massage.  All of these things will be very useful as Shad (we) continues the fight against cancer over the next year.
Several of the groups made shirts to show they were there to support Shad, others wore the run shirts which was great too.  I tried to take pictures of everyone who was there to support us, but I know that I missed some people.  If I missed you then I apologize, but we are glad you came.
My family, and my mom's friends sporting our Shad Wars shirts
Starting the 5k
Sis. Pruitt, Lori and Katie, Auntie Kathy, Timmy?, Tana
Sterling
My mom holding the sign made by her friends
Auntie Kathy and her friend Timmy?, Tiana is in the middle, but I missed her 
Kaily and Kaneesha
Billie, Devon, Delaina, Pat and Alexis
Auntie Mat and Auntie Tito
Jaron and Christy
Blessing, Kyler 
Paula
Jeff 
Daniel and Jessica

Brendon
Andrew
Moana, Allison, Denise, Sheli, Ryleigh
My mom, Jayce and Antjuan 
people from my dad's work, 
The back of the shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment